|App Download Version||1.8.1|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2015|
|App by||Global Wallpapers|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Notification History records USSD, Class 0 (Flash) SMS, popped dialog, app installation, toasts and notifications. This can be used to:
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup – used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access – It’s used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check “Record USSD” or “Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check “Hide Dialog” to enable auto hide. Also optionally check “Display Notification”, “Enable Viration” or “Enable Sound” to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
access information about Wi-Fi networks.
connect to paired bluetooth devices.
discover and pair bluetooth devices.
change network connectivity state.
change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
open network sockets.
perform I/O operations over NFC.
read from external storage.
write to external storage.
access to the vibrator.
prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
read or write the system settings.
list of accounts in the Accounts Service.